Please note: This video was recorded prior to Matrix 7, but the functionality for Contacts are still the same.
Matrix features a contact manager that can be used to store names and contact information as well to track activity with the contact within the Matrix system.
To access the contact manager hover over the My Matrix tab and click on the Contacts menu option.
This page will display all your contacts in a list.
- The number of Active Auto Emails your client has.
- The number of Saved Search assigned to your client.
- My Last Use: Display the date the agent last changed the client's information.
- Last Portal Visit: Display's the date the client last accessed his/her portal.
- The number of listings in the client's cart.
- The number of notes the client has made about listings that the agent has not yet read.
- The number of listings a client has marked as 'Favorite'.
- The number of listings a client has marked as 'Possible'.
- The number of listings a client has marked as 'Discard;
- Ref#: Used for reverse prospecting.
Clicking on any of the numbers highlighted blue will give you a list of all the listings that were marked with Cart, Notes, Favorite, Possible and Discard.
Clicking on the client's name or the arrow bottom will show the clients Portal Activity, Auto Emails, and any Send Email's from Matrix.
Creating a Contact: To create a contact, on the contacts screen, click the Add button located in the bottom left corner.
This will open the Personal Information pop up. Enter the contacts information and click save to add the contact to your contact list.