1. To set up an Open House for your listing, you'll need to click on the Input tab.
2. Select the listing you want to set up the Open House using either the drop-down menu or entering the MLS number.
3. Underneath the Select Form header, click on Open Houses.
4. Input the required fields that are highlighted yellow. Feel free to fill in the option fields if applicable.
- Open House Type: Selecting Realtors means only Realtors can tour the house, and selecting Public means anyone is welcome.
- Date: The date the Open House will occur.
- Start/End Time: The Start and End time of your Open House. (Make sure the time range doesn't go to the next day. i.e. 2:00pm to 4:00am).
- Active Y/N: Selecting Yes will display your Open House event on Matrix and Realtor.ca.
- More: Lets you add multiple Open House dates. (Up to 10)
5. Once done setting up your Open House. Click the Submit Listing at the bottom of the page.
Please note: It may take several hours for any open house changes to appear on Matrix and REALTOR.ca